Seeking: Production Manager
SEEKING: Production Manager
force/collision is seeking a Production Manager for JARMAN (all this maddening beauty). This is a paid position.
- Supervise communication between designers and producer
- Research and budget technical equipment needs
- Attend production meetings in person in Washington, D.C. and via Skype for out of town venues
- Oversee all technical elements, including sound, lighting, video projection, software (familiarity with QLab and Isadora a plus)
- Supervise preparation and packaging of production for touring overseas, including prompt book (familiarity with touring a plus)
- Coordinate production/technical needs in advance with venue managers, including in DC and out of town
This position is required by August 6. Schedule is mostly flexible except for the following meetings/dates: Friday, September 5th @ 12:30pm, Wednesday, September 24th @ 12:30pm, October 6-11 (times TBD; performances at GWU October 10/11), Wednesday, October 15th @ 12:30pm, Saturday, October 18 (time TBD), Sunday, October 19 (full day tech/performance at Dance Place).
force/collision has performed at such venues as the Kennedy Center, Arena Stage, Atlas Performing Arts Center, George Washington University, La MaMa ETC.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Founding Director John Moletress at email@example.com